Types of Vendors
Annual Lease of a Booth
- You would purchase a booth from a current vendor for the purchase price you agree upon with them. Then you would owe the Lions Club an annual fee of $600. Make sure that the vendor tells you if the current year lease of $600 is paid when you purchase. All annual fees are due by the December Market Day before the season begins.
- Click here to see the booths for sale by vendors.
- Transfer papers will be sent to the current vendor when you come to an agreement.
- If you are planning to make changes to the booth, email firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure your improvements are approved before purchasing the booth.
- Email email@example.com if you have questions or need additional information.
Annual Rental of a Booth
- The booth is being rented for the remainder of the season, through the December Market Day. Annual rentals can be reserved any time during the season as they are available but most are taken by the March Market Day.
- The booth is owned by the Lions' Club but the annual renter has exclusive use of the booth during the 2020 season.
- Prices will range between $800/season & $2500/season depending on the booth's/space's location and size. Payment is due at the first Market Day of the annual rental. Payment can be made via check, cash or credit card.
- Annual renters will have first right of refusal for 2021 if the Lions' Club does not need the booth for another reason.
- Annual renters can make changes to the booths as long as they are pre-approved by the Lions' Club. Change requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Annual renters will appear in the printed Market Day directory or the directory insert depending on when the contract is signed.
- Annual renters will appear in the online directory on the Market Day web site at www.shopmarketdays.com.
- Annual renters will have access to the booth throughout the year so they can set-up for Market Day and take down after Market Day at any time. However, the booth can only be open for business during Market Days.
- Annual renters will receive 1 parking pass.
- Annual renters must abide by all rules in the vendor contract. It will be made available at the time that the contract is signed.
- Email email@example.com to be put on a list to receive the most current list of Annual Rental booths.
Pre-Rental of a Booth
- The booth is being rented for a specific Market Day.
- The booth is owned by the Lions' Club but the annual renter has exclusive use of the booth for the specified Market Day.
- The price for a pre-rental is $115. Payments for pre-rentals are due the morning of Market Day. Payment can be made via check or cash.
- Pre-renters do not have first right of refusal for pre-rental booths. The process starts fresh each month unless a pre-renter picks up a booth as an annual renter.
- Pre-renters cannot make changes to the booth.
- Pre-renters will have access to the booth as soon as it is assigned so they can set-up before, or on, the morning of Market Day.
- Pre-renters will be able to use their booth confirmation email to park for free in any of the parking lots, including the main one.
- Pre-renters must abide by all rules in the vendor contract. It will be made available at the time of the pre-rental.
- The list of pre-rentals available is sent out up to a week or so before each Market Day depending on when the vendor attendance list is ready. The pre-rental booths are available Lion-owned booths and vendor-owned booths that are going to be vacant that Market Day. There is no specific date that the list will be sent out. After the list goes out via email, the booths are assigned on a first-come-first-serve basis. Further instructions will be included each month in the booth email.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on a list to be a part of the pre-rental process when the list becomes available each month.
Day Rental of a Booth
- The booth is being rented for a specific Market Day.
- The price for a day rental is $75. Payments for day rentals are due the morning of Market Day as booths are assigned. Payment can be made via check or cash.
- The sign-up for a day rental is done online the Thursday prior to the market. It starts promptly at 1:00pm. In busy months, there can be 30-40 people signed up by 1:05pm so it is important to get online right at 1:00pm. The form does not show up on the web site page until 1:00pm. To get to the form, go to www.shopmarketdays.com and click on the Day Rental button at the top of the home page.
- After you sign-up online you will receive a number. This is your number for the Saturday morning of Market Day. It designates your place in line. Booths will be handed out Saturday morning in number order. Day renters need to be at the main pavilion in between gate #1 and #2 by 7:00am.
- The number of day rental booths available depends on how many vendors do not show up that morning. There is never a guarantee of a booth via the day rental process.
- Day renters will be able to use their day rental confirmation email to park for free in any of the parking lots, including the main one.
- Day renters cannot make changes to the booth.
- Day renters must abide by all rules in the vendor contract. It will be made available via email shortly after day rental sign-up.
- Email email@example.com if you have questions or need additional information. This includes requests for pro-bono booths.
General Information about Renting/Leasing a Booth
- Vendors are not allowed to sublet their booths. If a vendor wants to allow someone to use their space for a specific month, the vendor must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so the booth can be marked as a pre-rental and assigned to that person. If the vendor wants to allow someone to use their space for the entire year, the vendor must send an email to email@example.com so the booth can be marked as an annual rental (by vendor) and assigned to that person. The vendor that is using the booth will owe the fee $115 for a pre-rental per month or the cost of the annual rental. All monies related to this rental are due to the Lions Club and not the vendor.
- We are not accepting any food vendors. This includes pre-packaged drinks and food, anything edible.
- There is electricity in all booths.
- Vendors must have a sales tax certificate from the State Comptroller's office to be a vendor of any kind at Wimberley Market Days. If you have a question about this, you must contact the State Comptroller's office.
Product Sales Guidelines
The Wimberley Lions Club is solely responsible for determining whether or not the products sold are appropriate for this Market. The primary objective of the Market is to attract vendors who sell antiques, collectibles, handmade products, plants, unique items, arts and crafts. Vendors are required to list on their booth application the specific products to be sold.
- Food & Beverages: Vendors may not sell food or drinks consumable on Lions Field without written approval by the Annual Leasing Manager.
- Firearms: Vendors cannot display nor sell guns that are in violation of Federal or State laws. Displayed guns must have open breeches or clip/magazine removed, as appropriate. Absolutely no ammunition allowed.
- Fireworks: No fireworks or explosive charges may be brought onto Lions Field.
- Pornography: No pornographic material, or other material, which, in the sole opinion of the Field Management Team, is objectionable, may be sold or exhibited at Lions Field. No objectionable Signage.
- Animals: No animals are to be sold or given away.
- Political: Vendors are prohibited from engaging in political practices which promote one political party or candidate or promote a political agenda.